FL - Fort Lauderdale
About Pine, Fort Lauderdale
Located on Hacienda Blvd in Fort Lauderdale, FL, Pine Environmental Services is a company that provides environmental testing and equipment rental services. The company offers a wide range of environmental testing services, including air quality testing, soil and groundwater testing, and mold testing. They also provide equipment rental & sales, for air sampling pumps, indoor air quality monitors, and other environmental testing equipment. Pine Environmental is dedicated to providing accurate and reliable results to their clients and helping them maintain a safe and healthy environment.
Pine was established in 1995, and our mission and vision have remained consistent. Our mission is to contribute to assessing the natural and built environments for the benefit of our communities. Our vision is to confidently bring Pine’s important Test Equipment Value Proposition to new markets and global geographies.
Equipment – Rentals & Purchases
- Air & Gas Monitoring
- Water Level & Water Quality Monitoring
- Soil Testing and Monitoring
- Noise and Vibration Monitoring
- Safety and Industrial Hygiene
- Survey and Telemetry Monitoring
- Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
- Remote Visual Inspection (RVI)
Field Supplies and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Bailers, Filters, Tubing
- Water Sampler Supplies
- Tedlar Bags & Detection Tubes
- Oil in Soil Kits, Buckets, Drums
- Safety Clothing & PPE
- Ear/Eye/Head/Skin Protection
- Masks & Respirators
- Air/Gas/Water Supply Parts
- Cleaning Solutions
The Pine Advantage
Working with Pine has many advantages. Pine’s commitment is to extend our leadership position in providing the rental and sales of equipment and associated services that meet customer expectations, legal and code requirements.
- Rentals: Daily, Weekly, 4-Week, Long-Term
- Purchases: Rent-To-Own, Purchase, Finance
- 24/7 Technical support, Rental Protection Plan (RPP)
- The largest supplier and industry leader nationwide
- Local delivery and pick-up are available*
- Competitive rental rates from the industry leader*
- Complimentary equipment training and demos
- No charge for weekends/holidays or during transit*
Pine provides repair, calibration, and other maintenance on your company-owned Equipment. Ask for details and a quote.
- Not only does Pine maintain, repair, and calibrate our instruments, but we can also provide this service on your company-owned equipment.
- 50% off replacement unit during repairs*
- Pick-up and drop-off options are available*
- Pine Advanced Labs Calibration Services provides factory-recommended calibration quality
Complimentary bench test of equipment
* Check with your local branch for availability of services, equipment, and supplies. Our stock is limited to stock on hand and will check availability with our other branches throughout North America.