Fiberlock Shockwave Disinfectant Sanitizer, 1 Gallon
Shockwave is an EPA-registered disinfectant, sanitizer, and cleaner designed for use on various surfaces subject to microbial contamination, ideal for flooding, and mold remediation. ShockWave is especially useful as an all-in-one product for treating wood framing, carpets, and other porous and nonporous surfaces as part of a complete mold remediation project.
Effective in 98% soil load
Over 130 organism kill claims
Effective in 791 ppm hard water
Approved for use against H5N1 Avian Flu
Registered for sewage/black water remediation
Sanitizes porous and disinfects non-porous materials
Healthcare and public space sanitation
Porous surface sanitation
Deodorizing or disinfecting infectious organisms
|Active Ingredient||Quaternary Ammonium Chloride|
|Shelf Life||36 Months Min.|
|Container Size||1 Gallon|
How do You Use ShockWave?
ShockWave is designed to be diluted two ounces per gallon of water, yielding 64 gallons of usable product per gallon of concentrate, making it an economical solution for your cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing needs. ShockWave is available in 1-gallon containers and in convenient 10-ounce bottles that make five gallons of usable products.
ShockWave concentrate is designed to be economical and efficient. ShockWave concentrate should be diluted with water before use. Do not use full strength. ShockWave is also available in ready-to-use.
Add 2-4 ounces of ShockWave per gallon of water.*
Each gallon will cover approximately 1000 square feet of the surface.
To disinfect or sanitize, first clean the surfaces of all contamination including mold, mildew, and dirt using ShockWave.
Apply a second application of ShockWave to the cleaned surface. Use enough ShockWave so that the surface will remain wet for at least 10 minutes.
For detailed instructions see bottle label or visit www.fiberlock.com/mold/8310.html
Your local disaster relief agencies can advise you on proper Personal Protective Equipment for flood and mold cleanup.
*ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW THE LABEL INSTRUCTIONS ON THE PRODUCT BEFORE USE.