Sensidyne Piston Hand Pump
Safety, precision, ease, speed, and durability are the gas detection system essentials required by health and safety professionals. The streamlined Sensidyne pump provides these essentials and more...
- Single-stroke operation brings timesaving ease of use to gas detection.
- A slender ergonomically designed, sure-grip shape; lightweight, and corrosion-resistant.
- Piston-type volumetric pump assures accuracy every time.
- Fail-safe handle lock in two positions (50 ml or 100 ml) which virtually eliminates incomplete samples that can occur with squeeze-type pumps when they are not fully collapsed.
- Flow finish indicator.
- High precision direct reading detector tubes for nearly 300 substances.
- Clear indication of concentration level of the substance being measured is shown by the length of the stain on the glass tube. The measurement is precisely recorded for direct reading on a single calibration scale.
- No laboratory turnaround time, no power requirement, and no user calibration needed.
- Ease and simplicity of use saves training time (training video available), sampling time, and provides a more accurate analysis.
- A lifetime warranty, thus ensuring years of dependable, trouble-free operation.
- No other system offers the Sensidyne pump's combination of superior features and benefits.
Principles of Operation
Each detector tube contains a reagent that is specifically sensitive to a particular vapor or gas.
These reagents are on fine-grain silica gel, activated alumina or other absorbing media (depending upon application requirements), inside a constant inner diameter, hermetically sealed glass tube.
Most Sensidyne detector tubes are the